Welcome to the Risley Middle School Media Center
The Media Center is a vibrant hub of information and activity. Expand your perspectives through reading, research, and inquiry. Stop by to browse our diverse collection and read for pleasure. Enjoy over 14,500 print and online resources as well as a variety of multimedia equipment. Seek assistance from our full time Library Media Specialist and Media Secretary. You are always welcome to explore your interests here. We are here to help!
Hours of operation: M-F; 8a-4p
National School Library Standards
- The school library represents all members of the learning community.
- The school library meets the varying needs of its student population by offering a diverse selection of digital and print resources.
- The school library is essential to the development of learning skills.
Reading is a window to the world.
Inquiry provides a framework for learning.
- The ethical use of online material is essential.
- Students learn to tolerate differing ideas when working together.
Learning has a social context.
Students develop problem solving skills when working in groups and independently.